Swimming school – Step 3
Swimming school Step 3 without a parent in the water
This is the first course without a parent in the water. Swimming is a commodity and it is important to continuously go and train. In step 3 we practice the technique of crawl, backstroke and breaststroke. We also practice floating, diving and during certain periods of the course we also have a lifesaving lesson. In order to extend the swimming distance, it is important that the children swim with the right technique. Therefore we swim a lot of short distances to perfect the technique and at the end of the course we swim more long distance training.
- Be very comfortable with your head below the surface.
- Move on your back and stomach.
- Be able to swim 10 metres crawl on belly and back.
- Be able to swim the 10-metre composite breaststroke with good technique.
- With good technique, be able to swim crawl on belly and back.
- With good technique, be able to swim breaststroke on belly and back.
- Be able to swim more than 50 metres.