Splash & Play for children aged 1 – 2 years
Welcome to a cosy moment
We build water habits through fun games and songs. The exercises are individual and each child learns according to his or her own knowledge. We practise floating on our stomach and back, breathing, rotating from stomach to back and kicking our way through or over the water. We teach children to respect the water. As a safety exercise, we practise jumping off the edge and then turning back and holding on. Children who are already diving extend their swimming distance underwater and practise kicking their way to the surface to lie on their backs and breathe. Splash and play is the first step in the Minisim school, which also has the extension Simlekis.
Splash and Play is for children between 1 – 2 years old, the course can be attended several times. Here, experienced baby swimmers often mix with beginners.
- Games and singing
- Self-rescue exercises
- Dare to explore the aquatic environment
- Become independent in the water
- Be comfortable in and under water
- Be able to dive/jump off the edge, turn around and get back
- Find your buoyancy and dare to rely on the water’s buoyancy
- Have fun and enjoy the aquatic environment